Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sandridge fishing and hunting

Grammy, Grandpa, Dara, Tessa, Justin and Beau took Carol, Claire, Oliver, Berkeley, and Orson to George and Cecy's farm at Sandridge Saturday morning. We fished in the pond and everybody caught and released fish! It was blazing hot! On the way home, we passed Justin and Oliver on the driveway. Justin was clearing bushes and found a surprise! The "Great Hunter" Oliver and "Ellie Mae" Carol both had to have a turn holding it. Fun in the country!

2 comments:

~Lori said...

Hey Cami. Cute blog! My Mom sent this onto me cause we have a blog. You'll have to come and check us out. Can't believe I used to babysit little Cami and now look at you with kids of your own. We've kept up with your emails you send out, my Mom always forwards them. Keep in touch!! Any other of your family have a blog? I have some of Aunt Lorna's grandkids blog addresses.

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Now, I'm not sure if we will ever be able to come and visit. (I hate snakes!)

btw, I'm so glad you have started a blog! So fun to see your family in their natural habitat! :-)