Monday, May 3, 2010

Droid fever

I almost had a case of the deadly Droid fever this past week. Thankfully through tremendous willpower I was able to overcome the plague of this fever!
Even though the "geek" in me really, really, wanted to succumb to the fever, I am happy to report that even after spending over an hour in the Verizon store and playing with the incredible "Android Incredible", I was able to walk away. Seriously, I must really be getting old and responsible. Walking away from something this cool is not generally in my nature! I guess a mortgage really does have a way of making you pay attention! Let's all hope the P&C will get with the program soon and give us something besides the outdated BB Curve!

1 comment:

The Story Chronicles said...

Way to be strong!!! (And glad you're posting again. I've missed you!).